A Math Board Game Adventure for Kids
Our Most Loved Game for 2016
On a deep space mission, your crew is stranded on a planet that's headed towards a black hole. Your only hope of escape is to race back to your rocket ship to escape in time.
- Kids Practice Early Math Skills - Moving Across the Board Adding and Subtracting 0-9, comparing numbers (greater than, less than, equal to) and practicing odds and evens.
- You Decide: Co-operative or Competitive Rules Lets Your Kids Work Together Towards a Common Goal or Race to the Finish.
- Co-operative game rules feature 3 difficulty levels to keep children interested over time.
- Ages: 5+, 2-4 Players
- Box Contents
- 12x18 inch Full Color Print Game Board
- 4 Color Pawns
- 2 10 sided Dice
- 1 Addition and Subtraction Die
- 1 Rocket Ship Token
- Game Rule Sheet
All printed materials made in U.S.A., assembled in U.S.A., game pieces mixed U.S.A and Imported origins.