Sweepstakes Official RulesNO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
The prize: Winner(s) will receive a $50 gift voucher (gift code) to be used on the total value of their purchase on the davincisroom.com website. $50 voucher will be applied to cart total, including shipping, the remainder of the balance, if any, will be the winner(s) responsibility to pay. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
Conditions of Prizes and Extra Prizes: One $50 gift voucher will be given away for every 250 entrants to the sweepstakes up to 1000 entrants. I.e. after 250 entrants are received the first $50 voucher is eligible to be given away. At 500, 750 and 1000 entrants another $50 vouched is added to be given away respectively totalling a maximum of four (4) gift vouchers to be given away. Entrants beyond 1000 will not add additional gift vouchers to be given away. PNX Solutions, Inc. (da Vinci’s Room) reserves the right to allow or withhold a gift voucher to be given away if entrants do not reach the first threshold of 250.
How to enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes through the da Vinci’s Room “Geek Newsgroup” signup form on the Facebook platform; found through the da Vinci’s room page at facebook.com/davincisroom. You can also find the entry form on the “Newsletter” tab in the top right hand corner on the davincisroom.com website.
Alternate means of entry: There are no alternate means of entry. Entry is based solely on signing up for the “Geek Newsgroup” from da Vinci’s Room.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes entries are limited to the United States and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on March 1st, 2014 and will continue until March 31st, 2014 at 11:59PM CST. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety, or only the online portion, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Eligibility. Must be at least 18 years old old to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of PNX Solutions, Inc. (known as da Vinci’s Room), its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property of PNX Solutions, Inc. (known as da Vinci’s Room) and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges, long distance telephone charges, and postage.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawings will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Sweepstakes winner(s) will be notified by the email provided during entry via the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address. An email will be sent to the winner(s) within two weeks after the monthly drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to the Sponsor as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email and one by regular mail if applicable. Winners must contact the Sponsor within 5 calendar days from the date the notification is sent by Sponsor to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 5 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. The maximum or “best” odds of winning should assume to be 1 in 250 which is solely dependent on the number of entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to PNX Solutions, Inc., the sweepstakes sponsor, not to Facebook. Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the state of Kansas.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the state of Kansas.